[Mapserver-users] Australian Setup for MapServer

Nick Dabner dabner at optusnet.com.au
Mon Feb 9 04:36:28 EST 2004

Thanks for the advice Yuri. Have ordered the Ausway (Melways, Sydways)
street directories, but have the Sensis maps available. They are in
ESRI shapefile format, but fail to load. I hope running on OS X isnt
the issue.

Actually think it is a projection (AGD?) and extent issue. I am
attempting to map melbourne, but the map extent always comes up as 1
mile or smaller.

Will keep fiddling.Think a re-read of the users manual may be in order.

Nick