[Mapserver-users] Web map services

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Fri Feb 27 08:57:31 EST 2004

Below is a list of URLs which point you to various places to publish your
WMS/web service(s):

http://geodiscover.cgdi.ca/
http://clearinghouse1.fgdc.gov/
http://gcmd.nasa.gov/

People can view your data through WMS via any viewer which supports WMS.
cwc2 (or chameleon) is an example.  Others include, but not limited to:

http://cgdi-dev.geoconnections.org/prototypes/owsview/
http://viewer.digitalearth.gov/
http://www.wmsviewer.com/

..Tom