mapscript concurent access

Stéphane RIFF stephane.riff at CERENE.FR
Mon Jul 11 08:08:55 EDT 2005

I compile phpmapscript myself with those options :

./configure --with-proj=/usr/local/ --with-jpeg=/usr
--with-gd=/usr/local --with-freetype=/usr --with-png=/usr --with-ogr
--with-gdal=/usr/local/bin/gdal-config
--with-postgis=/usr/local/pgsql/bin/pg_config --with-php=../php-4.3.9/