Mapfile TOLERANCE/ Mouse-click accuracy?

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at CBS.UMN.EDU
Tue Jul 12 11:38:10 EDT 2005

Nikos,

Why is your TOLERANCE set so high?  When you don't specify TOLERANCEUNITS, the
default unit is in pixel.  So, you have a TOLERANCE of 70 pixels and that's
quite high in a small image specially if you are showing a good part of
Europe.  Set the TOLERANCEUNITS to kilometers or lower TOLERANCE value to
something like 5 (pixels) or lower.   See
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc44/mapfile-reference.html#layer.

-Perry

--
Pericles S. Nacionales