Raster zoom problem with ERDAS Imagine Files

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 13 11:23:36 EDT 2005

On 7/13/05, Moen, Paul T. <pmoen at state.nd.us> wrote:
>  Thank you Frank,
>
>  We are using Mac OS X.  I just got the latest gdal via cvs and I will build
> and test to see if the problem is solved.  If not I will submit a bug.
>
>  But first, I want to make sure that I have large file format support
> configured.  My previous configure was as follows.
>
>  /configure --prefix=/MapServer --exec-prefix=/MapServer
> --mandir=/MapServer/man --with-libz=/usr --with-libtiff=/MapServer
> --with-geotiff=/MapServer --with-jpeg=/MapServer --with-jasper=/MapServer
> --with-gif=/MapServer --with-png=/MapServer --without-python --without-ogdi
> --with-threads
> --with-grass=/MapServer/src/grass57_exp_2004_11_27/dist.powerpc-apple-darwin7.6.0
>
>  I looked at ./configure —help and did not see any reference to imagine
> files or large file support.  Do I have what I need in the configure that I
> have above?  Will I have large file support enabled using the above
> configure?

Paul,

Recent CVS snapshots of GDAL should enable large file support on
MacOS X by default.  In the configure output you should see a line
like "checking for 64bit file io... yes" and in gdal/port/cpl_config.h
you should see VSI_FSEEK64 set to fseeko on MacOS X.

Best regards,