Raster zoom problem with ERDAS Imagine Files

Moen, Paul T. pmoen at STATE.ND.US
Wed Jul 13 16:40:05 EDT 2005

Frank,

I was able to recompile the gdal from cvs and then recompile mapserver, but
the mapserv cgi no longer worked.  The compile and installation seemed to go
well up until the browser wouldn't load the page.  The configure output and
cpl_config.h file were as you said they should be.

I tried the GDAL 1.2.6( not from cvs) and it worked as gdal 1.2.5 did,
without the large file support.

When I use cvs version, I receive no errors when hitting the site and
browser just hangs and does not load the page.  With no errors to go on, I
guess I will update my gdal via cvs later and try again.  Does that sound
like my only option at the moment?