still me

Ralph Plugowsky Ralph_Plugowsky at PHAC-ASPC.GC.CA
Tue Jul 19 16:10:17 EDT 2005

Hi Tony,

I've just replicated that same problem on my machine. If some other
application is using port 80, then that port will be unavailable to ms4w. I
had to free up port 80 in order to start the apache web server (you may
want to try the same thing).

Cheers,
Ralph

Ralph Plugowsky,
GIS Informatics Analyst,
Office of Public Health Practice,
Public Health Agency of Canada

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           Tony Denis          |
|         |           <tdenis at CVRB.QC.CA> |
|         |           Sent by: UMN        |
|         |           MapServer Users List|
|         |           <MAPSERVER-USERS at LIS|
|         |           TS.UMN.EDU>         |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           2005-07-19 03:19 PM |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           Tony Denis          |
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU                                                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] still me                                                                              |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

thank you for the answer but there's another problem. When i put the ms4w
directly in C drive,and i try to install the apache that's the problem
occur.

(OS 10048)Une seule utilisation de chaque adresse de socket
(protocole/adresse r
Úseau/port) est habituellement autorisÚe.  : make_sock: could not bind to
addres
s 0.0.0.0:80
Unable to open logs

thank you very much for your help