FW: Re: [Chameleon] save polygons

Mehdi Kiman oubinny at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 21 07:53:42 EDT 2005

Hi,

what the ExtractWFS widget does is make an extraction from a layer already
in the map. Assuming you have got eg a provinces layer of your country, you
can draw an ROI in the map, eg a rectangle, and then the provinces inside
that rectangle can be saved into GML or a shapefile.

So this is only extracting existing features, not putting newly digitized
features into a file or database, which is what I assume you want to do.

Best regards,
Bart

Btw please reply to the whole list.

Bart van den Eijnden