Follow Up Installation Issue

K.J. L cryptic_acrophobiac at YAHOO.COM
Wed Mar 16 14:53:31 EST 2005

Thank You Ken and Blaise for the response.

Well As per Ken I have changed the IIS settings and allow the execution of
'Scripts and and Exes'. But now it is showing me a new Error output.
It says

***CGI Error
   The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set
of          HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:
****
Instead of the desired output

***"No query information to decode. QUERY_STRING is set, but empty.***

Well Blaise in windows "cgi-bin" folder is known as "scripts" so in url it
showed as /scripts in place of /cgi-bin

and the ? mark doesn't make any difference.

Thank You once again.

-K