tileindex tiif tfw files

Jose Luis Gonzalez joseluismapserver at YAHOO.ES
Thu Mar 24 05:17:23 EST 2005

Hello
I am beggining working with tileindexing and I don't know how it works very well. I don't have geotiff files, what I have are tiff files and .tfw files with the same name associated with them.
So my question is, when I construct the .shp file using the gdaltindex utility do I have to include the .tfw files? Or later in the map file do I have to refer them in some way?
In general, how do I have to manage myself with these type of files when managing tileindexing.

Thank you

Jose Luis