Reprojecting to UTM

Andy Canfield andy.canfield at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 29 10:39:32 EST 2005

I am looking through the epsg file from proj4 and all I see for units
for UTM is meters. We map in UTM feet is there any way to get
mapserver to reproject data coming in from UTM with units of meters to
UTM with units of feet? I know all the ellipsoid parameters ect for
UTM with feet as units. If their is no built in way can I define my
own code and have it be properly reprojected based on the parameters I
list in my custom code? If it is possible what do I need to put in the
epsg file and does anybody have an example of doing this?
Thank You,
Andy