R: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Problems with Itasca Demo

72555 davide.albertini at TICINO.COM
Mon Mar 27 09:41:32 EST 2006

>>      <input type="hidden" name="map_web_imagepath"
>>value="C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\tmp">
>>
>>      <input type="hidden" name="map_web_imageurl"
>>value=C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\tmp">

>what worked for me:
>  - slashes instead of backslashes in the 1st of the above values.
>  - in the latter just "/tmp/" instead of the whole path.
>

>Good luck.

Hi,

I tried every possible path but I think that the problem isn't there.
When I charge the //127.0.0.1/Itasca/demo.html I got a red cross over
the image place.
Why MapServer doesn't place the map file?

Thanks Everybody