how to use pictures as labels

william paul williampaul28 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 1 02:12:57 EST 2006

Hi

  Is it possible to use images to represent labels?

  I have a point. Arround the point I need to represent some labels. I
can do this by setting-up the ANGLE in LABELS in MAP file. My question
is if I can replace the text from the labels with some images.

  Example: in the central-upper part should be a image with an compass
instead of writing North and on the central-right side should be an
image with the sun instead of writing Sunrise

  Is it possible?

  Thank you in advance

  William