php mapscript error

Aaron Racicot aaronr at Z-PULLEY.COM
Fri Nov 3 18:34:19 EST 2006

Well... did you build GDAL with OGR support?  Do the following:

[aaronr at pearl ~]$ /usr/local/bin/gdal-config --ogr-enabled
yes
[aaronr at pearl ~]$

Does gdal-config say that OGR is enabled?  If not you need to go back one
more step and look at how you built GDAL/OGR.  Did you use the ogr-all
target when building?  Here is an example:

./configure
make ogr-all
make install

Don't give up yet... you are close!

| Aaron Racicot  | aaronr at ecotrust.org   |
| GIS Programmer | 360.221.2441          |
| e c o t r u s t                        |
| Jean Vollum Natural Capital Center     |
| 721 NW Ninth Avenue                    |
| Suite 200                              |
| Portland, OR 97209                     |
| www.ecotrust.org                       |