I need the ability to be able to display ECW and JPEG2000 format files within MapServer via a Community Mapbuilder client which sends WMS requests for the images to MapServer

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 24 14:27:41 EST 2006

Frank,

when running the following in IE:
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?MAP=C:\yourmap.map&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetCapabilities

I get the following:

A message saying "Internal Server Error"check the apache error log, you will
probably find that it says "Premature end of script headers"John J. Mitchell

--
John J. Mitchell