I need the ability to be able to display ECW and JPEG2000 format files within MapServer via a Community Mapbuilder client which sends WMS requests for the images to MapServer

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 30 15:34:43 EST 2006

Frank,

The ECW is already in a compressed format, so this means that the image is
compressed another 95%?  This additional compression is for performance
purposes?; does it affect the image quality?

Thanks,

John

--
John J. Mitchell