QueryByRect problem in PHPmapscript

Thu Nov 1 11:08:07 EDT 2007

Keeping the SWIG and PHP versions of MapScript sync'd has always been a challenge so it's possible
it didn't get added until 4.10.1 or later. At 4.10.0 you should have getShape which works the same
as getFeature (they wrap the same C code) but with getShape you must pass a tile index in addition
to the shape index. Usually it's just:

  $shape = $layer->getShape(-1, $shpindex);

Steve

>>> Bill Thoen <bthoen at gisnet.com> 10/31/07 5:48 PM >>>
getFeature doesn't seem to be defined in version 4.10.0. When I try to
use it I get an error message that says it's undefined. Is this a recent
change, or should it be there?