AGG line offset problem

"Luis González Medina" lgonzalez at GMX.NET
Thu Nov 1 17:41:15 EDT 2007

Hi guys:

I will aprecciate if you can help me with a problem with OFFSET feature when I use AGG/PNG output format in Mapserver 5.0.

When I used Mapserver 4.x for create my maps images,

Hi guys:

I really appreciate if you can help me with a problem with OFFSET feature when I use AGG/PNG output format in Mapserver 5.0.

In Mapserver 4.x I used OFFSET x -99 in the STYLE section on my Mapfile for do displaced lines that follow the same direction of the original line:

LAYER
  TYPE  LINE
        CLASS
          STYLE
             SYMBOL "circle"
            COLOR 180 180 180
            SIZE 3
            OFFSET 5 -99
         END

But using Mapserver 5.0 and AGG/PNG output format, this feature doesn't work.

Anny idea?

Thanks,

Luis

--