Looking for a Map Server Consultant... Anyone Interested...

Nathan Thiya nthiya at ORIONGIS.COM
Fri Nov 9 18:01:32 EST 2007

Hi,

We are interested in receiving submissions from candidates to actively
work with us on a web-GIS project implementing Map Server technology.
The successful candidate will work on-site (our preference) with us (at
our Markham, Ontario offices) for the entire length of the engagement.
The project is to be implemented using .Net C# technology.

The required functionality of the application is:

*         Basic Navigation (Zoom In / Zoom Out / Pan)

*         Search capability:

o     Attributes from layer and joined tables

o    Overlay using polygon & buffered search

*         Thematic Mapping:

o    Using attributes from layer and joined tables

o    Using search results

*         Printing to PDF and TIF

*         Map server integrated with WCS / WFS / WMS

*         Spatial data will to be imported from Oracle or Shape files

If you have the required skills for the above project, please contact
us, with the following:

*         Resume

*         References (similar projects would be ideal)

*         Availability

*         Estimate of effort and cost

Note: Please let me know, if I should not be posting these type of
messages on this list.

Thank you,

Nathan.Thiya

Chief Product Architect