UPDATE Re: C# Mapscript ASP.NET Deployment Problem

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 30 13:41:00 EST 2007

Bruno,

I guess your deployment configuration would require to add the following line:

[assembly:AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers]

in mapscript\csharp\config\AssemblyInfo.cs

You can add this row and recompile the csharp bindings to see whether
this fix solves the problem or not.

However I've never run into this problem. Could you describe the steps
in a ticket to reproduce this behaviour?

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/newticket

Best regards,

Tamas