[Marketing] Re: Content for the website design project

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans at b3partners.nl
Fri Jan 16 15:01:00 EST 2009

Thanks Frank,

I will do it as you suggested; per chapter a page. This allows for a more coherent translation style per chapter as a fringe benefit. Hopefully throwing many eyeballs at the book bugs this way will get things done quickly and thoroughly.
Best regs, Marc

Met vriendelijke groet,

Marc Vloemans
Algemeen nr 030 214 2081