[Marketing] Astrid Emde would like to join the marketing team with focus exihibition pack

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 13:07:47 PDT 2016

+1 from me for Astrid joining the Marketing Committee

Astrid, I think you have some very practical and achievable suggestions,
which would be exactly what the marketing committee needs.

If you dig back through the email archives, you will notice that the
Marketing committee has been relatively dormant for a while.
Marc Vloemans (CCed), Nicolas Gozon and Guido Stein have recently shown
an interest and hopefully will speak up.

You might want to scan your eye over email threads with recent ideas:
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/marketing/2016-March/003060.html
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/marketing/2016-April/003076.html
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/marketing/2016-May/003103.html
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/marketing/2016-May/003111.html