[Marketing] marketing brochure

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 21:35:21 PST 2019

Thanks Harisson,
That would probably help us to get our brochure in a more open and usable
format, yes please !
Would you be able to convert this file (
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral/brochure/001-EU-size)
to SVG or PDF please ?
Or provide me with the CC account credentials, and i'll be happy to
proceed, and finally get rid of these unfriendly indd files !

Thanks in advance
Best,

Nick