[OSGeoJapan-discuss] Translation of gvSIG interface to Japanese

Mario Carrera mcarrera @ gvsig.com
2017年 7月 5日 (水) 01:23:25 PDT

Hi Yoichi, Tetsuya,

thank you very much for the feedback, and sorry for writing in English.

gvSIG Desktop is a powerful GIS, that has improved in the last years
with the new branch, gvSIG 2.x.

Apart from the information in Japanese of OSGeo Live, here you have an
interesting video in English about how to learn to use gvSIG in 30 minutes:
https://blog.gvsig.org/2017/05/23/learning-gvsig-in-30-minutes/

And here there are other modules:
https://blog.gvsig.org/?s=%22Learn+GIS+for+free%22

Tetsuya, the project was born in Spain, but we translate all the
documents to English too, including the interface, and there are a lot
of videos available.

We'll try to have the video about learning gvSIG in 30 minutes in
Japanese with the help of the Japanese community.

Now there's a user of the mailing list who has contacted me to start the
translation of the gvSIG interface from English to Japanese, so if
there's anyone who want to help too the work can be given out, and we
would join all the translations later.

In case that you are interested in collaborating with the translation
you can write here in the mailing list and I will tell you how to
translate.

Thank you very much.
Best regards,
   Mario