[pdal] PDAL install

Samantha Lee slee63 at ncsu.edu
Fri Apr 24 09:42:56 PDT 2020

I want to roll back what I said in my latest email because Howard pointed
out something I read but it didn't sink in.
There is a conda installed in ArcGIS. I don't have to uninstall and
reinstall a couple softwares.
I have a question though, since both Howard and Adam recommend using a
virtual environment. Since the conda is under ArcGIS, the myenv will be
created under the ArcGIS umbrella, no? I read PDAL write up on this
https://pdal.io/quickstart.html#install-conda

Is this the way to go?
Thanks, there is a silver lining in this afterall.

Samanthja