[pdal] lazperf requirement for PDAL 2.4+

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 3 20:31:47 PDT 2021

On 10/3/21 9:31 PM, Howard Butler wrote:
> If this has a significant impact on your upcoming workflow or distribution, please step forward with resources or time to change this trajectory.

lazperf is not packaged for Debian, help to get it packaged and
continued maintenance is highly appreciated.

As I don't use PDAL myself, I'm more inclined to remove pdal from Debian
than having to maintain another piece of software I don't actually use.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1