[postgis-users] itemnquery limitation

Zamil Murji Zamil.Murji at divestco.com
Fri Aug 8 14:02:53 PDT 2003

That didn't cause the postgresql to crash just my user session....
No matter how big my query area, I always get a maximum of 41 search results returned. Any below this number works fine (and fast btw :)), When it reaches 41 it just sits and hangs until I receive a premature EOF.

The exact query in postgres always returns more than 41 search results. Have you guys had this same problem? This is when mode=nquery.

Hope this helps you guys fix the problems.
Zamil