[postgis-users] MAXFEATURES

Zamil Murji Zamil.Murji at divestco.com
Tue Aug 12 12:37:22 PDT 2003

Hi David,

If I limit it to 40 records, everything works great, however, I only get the first 40 records. Not what I wanted. My query could return upwards of 200 rows.

I'm using the exact same version as you...hmm. I wonder what else could be going wrong.

So will that patch be in CVS soon? I want to work with the CVS version so I don't miss a step.

Zamil