[postgis-users] Help please

Zamil Murji Zamil.Murji at divestco.com
Tue Aug 12 18:37:15 PDT 2003

If I run the following in my web browser, I freeze up/hang after 5 entries:
http://10.0.50.30/cgi-bin/mapserv?mode=nquery&map=/mapfiles/idc-query.map&imgext=-98.86166+28.00098+-98.73630+28.10481&mapsize=524+434&imgbox=122+199+307+365

If I run the following on my unix box, everything works just fine:
./mapserv "QUERY_STRING=mode=nquery&map=/mapfiles/idc-query.map&imgext=-98.86166+28.00098+-98.73630+28.10481&mapsize=524+434&imgbox=122+199+307+365" > hello.txt

hello.txt has all the shapes in it. So it doesn't work from my web page, but works commandline. huh?
don't know hwere to go from here. any suggestions?
Zamil