AW: [postgis-users] Install problems postgis.0.8 with geos

Düster Horst Horst.Duester at bd.so.ch
Fri Aug 22 00:55:15 PDT 2003

David

Thank you for your response. Now installation works. But I'm faced with an
other problem. All spatial functions p.e

select convexhull(wkb_geometry) from geo_gemeinden;

ERROR:  floating point exception! The last floating point operation either
exceeded legal ranges or was a divide by zero

FYI the SRID of the layer geo_gemeinden is -1. Could it be the reason of
this error???

GEOS 21.08.2003
POSTGIS 22.08.2003

With best regards