[postgis-users] PostgreSQL/PostGIS Microsoft Windows Users Qu estion

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri Aug 29 08:57:54 PDT 2003

If there are enough people interested, I can put together a project plan
for the "ultimate PostGIS / ArcMap connector" which would allow full
read-write directly in the database. It involves the complete
implementation of an OleDB provider for PostgreSQL however, so it would
be fairly involved. I don't know if enough people have budget to support
this kind of thing (it is almost a truism, if you already have ArcMap,
you are not interested in PostGIS, although there are of course numerous
exceptions to prove the rule :) We have done some small group projects
in the past, where a set of PostGIS users pool funds to push a development.
Paul

--
       __
      /