[postgis-users] Geocoder for PostGIS

David Bitner osgis.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 11:18:00 PDT 2005

Right now, that I know of, there are three existing PostGIS geocoders
that have opened thier code to public use/scrutiny:

Refractions (Tiger Data Only):  http://postgis.refractions.net/download/
Jocelyn Turcotte & Jean-Denis Giguere:
http://www.clepsydre.info/opengis/geocoder/geocode.tar.bz2
My own geocoder (PL/Perl and PL/PGSQL): http://foo.gyttja.org/geocoder.tar.gz

Are there any others that could be added to the list as possible
stepping off points?