[postgis-users] error in using lwpostgis.sql

orkun temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Fri Aug 19 05:36:58 PDT 2005

hello

when I enter

 /usr/local/pgsql/bin/psql -d bzk -f  \
"/usr/local/src/postgresql-8.0.3/contrib/postgis-1.0.3/lwgeom/lwpostgis.sql",

I get so many errors like:

psql:/usr/local/src/postgresql-8.0.3/contrib/postgis-1.0.3/lwgeom/lwpostgis.sql:3150:
ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block

could you tell me why these errors occured ?

regards

Ahmet Temiz

XamimeLT - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr
The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.