[postgis-users] Use PostGIS operations in OCL

Mark Gu mark.guxuan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 07:43:25 PDT 2005

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how to incorporate PostGIS operations, such as
Contains, Overlaps, etc. within OCL expressions? For example, if I
want to all the roads intersects with a specified road, I would like
to do something like following:
 Road.allInstances->select(intersects(boundingBox,
         Road.allInstances->select(roadID=1234).boundingBox))

I understand this way won't work since the OCL does not recognize
"intersects", but it would be great if anyone could suggest a way to
represent "intersects" or other operations in OCL.

Thanks

Mark