[postgis-users] Crasher in rc2

Markus Schaber schabios at logi-track.com
Tue Mar 1 09:12:18 PST 2005

Hi, Rod,

Rod Taylor schrieb:

> FreeBSD 5.3 for AMD64. I used the version located in the ports tree.

Okay. Can you attach a debugger to the backend so we can get a stack trace?

> Upgrading to a newer version at this time is not easily possible, but I
> will do so eventually.

Do you know that you can have several different PostGIS versions
installed in parallel, in different databases, but for the same
Postmaster instance? It should even be possible using different schemas
inside the same database, but I did not test this yet.

Markus
--
markus schaber | dipl. informatiker
logi-track ag | rennweg 14-16 | ch 8001 zürich