[postgis-users] compatibilité JDBC Postgis PostgreSQL

Markus Schaber schabi at logix-tt.com
Thu Mar 3 13:53:43 PST 2005

Hi, Jean-Pierre,

Markus Schaber schrieb:

>>If you download postgis 1.0.0 jdbc2 as source code and you compile it
>>with the delivered ANT build.xml, you get a jar file which contains
>>two stub classes/interfaces (PGConnection for PG7.2 and
>>org.postgresql.PGConnection for Postgres7.3+).
> This clearly is a bug in the ANT file, it was not updated for the recent
> changes.
> The Makefile currently is the recommended way of building PostGIS jdbc2.
> I'll see whether I can easily fix the ANT file, if not, I'll remove it.

I just rechecked the ANT file, and currently it will not build the code
at all, because the stubs are not part of the directories to be
compiled. So I wonder how you got a jar out of it that contained the
stub files. Did you patch the build.xml?

Markus
--
Markus Schaber | Dipl. Informatiker | Software Development GIS

Fight against software patents in EU! http://ffii.org/
                                      http://nosoftwarepatents.org/