[postgis-users] cannot enter password to load shp

Klingseisen Bernhard Bernhard.Klingseisen at arcs.ac.at
Mon Mar 14 01:51:39 PST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to load shapefiles into postgis in the DOS command window and
with the interface "s2pface". When running shp2pgsql I am requested to
enter a password on the DOS prompt, but I cannot write anything on the
command line. I'm using XP Pro and am not sure if it has to do with XP
or anything else.

Did anybody have the same experience. I would appreciate any useful
tips, even if my question may not be directly related to postgis.

Kind Regards

Bernhard

DI (FH) Bernhard Klingseisen

Biogenetics - Natural Resources - Water