[postgis-users] Intersection errors out with null directed edge

Chris Hermansen chris.hermansen at timberline.ca
Thu Sep 13 11:52:14 PDT 2007

Andreas, Martin, thanks, that's the problem.

I got a new desktop recently and I guess I must have installed the
Ubuntu version of Geos rather than building from source.

Time for a small bleat in the Ubuntu direction before Gutsy comes out...

Thanks, sorry to waste everyone's time on this.

--
Regards,

Chris Hermansen · mailto:clh at timberline.ca
tel:+1.604.714.2878 · fax:+1.604.733.0631
Timberline Natural Resource Group · http://www.timberline.ca
401 · 958 West 8th Avenue · Vancouver BC · Canada · V5Z 1E5

C'est ma façon de parler.