[postgis-users] shp2pgsql

Bob Pawley rjpawley at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 17 06:21:17 PDT 2010

Hi Regina

shp2pgsql.c 4867? 2009-1-20 ncayland $ Release: 1.4

It came with my brand new 8.4 download with which I have had more install
and "getting going" problems than any other Postgresql download.

Not being anywhere near a Postgresql expert these problems take me a lot of
time to overcome.

I applaud those who are working on them.

Bob