[postgis-users] WKT raster installation on Mac Snow Leopard

Shaun Langley shaunlangley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 07:45:33 PDT 2010

I want to put my vote in for a MacOS package.  I spent several weeks
trying to correctly identify the paths without success.  From what I
can tell, the problem is not having a lot of the dependencies through
various dev packages.  When I finally got around to getting it
compiled in Ubuntu, I spent quite a while installing "other" things to
get all the dependencies satisfied.  But at least I was prompted
during the config stage as to what the necessary steps were.  If you
can also get the packaged to interface with the enterprisedb version
of postgres (vastly different paths from the Kyngchaos one) you'll
open the project up to a whole suite of others!  You may even get some
publicity/support from enterprisedb themselves.

Regards,
Shaun
Shaun Langley
Graduate Student, PhD