[postgis-users] PostGIS Conceptual and Phisical Modelling

Carlos Andrade carlosviansi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 07:38:11 PDT 2011

Perfect!! Exactly what I needed. Now Im not constrained to the sql
available on any of the GIS tools.

I believe Quantum will notice it when I connect to my database and request
to load the data inside my geo database?

I'll give it a shot!

Thank you very much! Hopefully I'll figure it out before the pres today :D

Carlos Andrade
http://carlosandrade.co