[postgis-users] PostGIS OSX Lion

Stephen V. Mather svm at clevelandmetroparks.com
Wed Nov 23 13:18:05 PST 2011

If memory serves me, it's always good practice to run fix permissions on
disks before and after upgrade for OS X.  This may resolve your issue.

Best,

Steve

http://www.clemetparks.com/images/esig/cmp-ms-90x122.pngStephen Mather
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Manager
(216) 635-3243

svm at clevelandmetroparks.com
 <http://www.clemetparks.com/> clevelandmetroparks.com