[postgis-users] Problems installing postgis 2.0 on windows 7 32 bit

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Nov 23 20:55:48 PST 2011

Andrew,

Did you read the README.txt file?  The makepostgisdb.bat packaged you just
need to edit with the location to your PostgreSQL install and then you
should be able to just click on it and be set since it copies all the
necessary files
to the PostgreSQL directory.

For the extension piece, I don't think that batch file manually copies those
but it sounds like you may have already copied those to your PostgreSQL
install, so you are probably set there.

BTW - the current one up there doesn't have the new ST_GeomFromJSON working
(we just got compile piece working now).  The next one we do hopefully in a
day or so will have that functionality.

Hope that helps,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us