[postgis-users] Geocoding cross streets?

Aren Cambre aren at arencambre.com
Mon Nov 28 14:28:56 PST 2011

I think that *geocode_intersection* function would be perfect!

I just entered an enhancement request at
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/1333.

I totally understand about merging into the existing *geocode* function.
A counter-strategy might be to require the *&* symbol? But if you're
requiring that, then seems like it wouldn't be much more work for the
developer to split into cross streets rather than having postgis figure
that out upon every geocode.

Aren