[postgis-users] Geocoding cross streets?

Aren Cambre aren at arencambre.com
Wed Nov 30 16:29:02 PST 2011

Based on the conversation below, it appears there is already a solution,
and people well-versed with PostGIS may be helping with this already. Given
that, are my n00b skillz of much use?

Second question--when might this cross street feature be available? I am
asking for selfish reasons--I am working on a praxis and have thousands of
cross streets I need to geocode.

Aren