[postgis-users] PostGIS Shapefile and DBF loader

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sun Sep 4 11:58:14 PDT 2011

Are you running the 1.5 version or 2.0?

When you say just downloaded.  Did you download the standalone version of
the ones packaged with PostGIS?

I just noticed I'm having trouble too launching the PostGIS 2.0 command
loader by double-clicking though I can bring it up fine if I launch from
commandline. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit.
My PostGIS 1.5 one is still working fine so may have to do with recent
changes in PostGIS 2.0 with reshuffling of libraries.

Give the 1.5 one a try and see if you have similar issues.

I'll put in a ticket for 2.0 once I've confirmed it's not my computer at
fault since I am running a ton of processes at the moment.

Thanks,
Regina

  _____