[postgis-users] Versioning system to use with QGIS + Postgis

Hugues François hugues.francois at irstea.fr
Fri Jun 6 02:10:47 PDT 2014

It has been presented at recent conference foss4g-fr, you may find more information here : https://osgeo-fr.github.io/presentations_foss4gfr/2014/J1_B_14_30_QGIS_DISTRI_EAU/foss4gfr_2014_qgis_distribution_metier_eau_picavet.pdf

Unfortunately, it’s in French (which seems normal since it was for the French foss4g…)

Hugues.