[postgis-users] New day, new problem - now with pl/r

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sun Nov 8 09:29:56 PST 2015

Darrel,

Hmm that would suggest you might have the R-path wrong.  Those statements
should all be pretty fast

As noted in article,

If you are running R version 2.12 or above on Windows, the R bin folder has
changed. Instead of bin it's bin\i386 or bin\x64

Also you want to make sure you restart postgres service after setting the
environment variables, since it doesn't take effect until relaunch.

Which version of R are you running?  I'm running R 3.2.2 x64 with PostgreSQL
9.4.5, compiled by Visual C++ build 1800, 64-bit  and plr 8.3.0.16

It's possible things have changed since I installed, but all those commands
work pretty fast on my database.

Thanks,

Regina

http://www.postgis.us