[postgis-users] New day, new problem - now with pl/r

Darrel Maddy darrel.maddy at newcastle.ac.uk
Sun Nov 8 09:49:34 PST 2015

Dear Regina,

The path is set to C:\Program Files\R\R-3.2.2\bin\x64\ and it is picking this up as this is shown in the output from the  SELECT * FROM plr_environ();

The service has been restarted several times.

I am running postgres 9.4.4 build 1800 64bit and plr 8.0.3.16.  Strangely I have the same issue on both my laptop and workstation. As you have no issues I have clearly done something wrong (it seems your idiot proof guide may not be idiot proof!).  I will take a fresh look and try to see where I have gone wrong. How long should the query take?

Best wishes

Darrel