[postgis-users] Very long query time

Tumasgiu Rossini rossini.t at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 08:18:56 PST 2018

And I am not really sure that what you are willing to achieve with the
GROUP BY
I am not aware of you data model, though.

Maybe you have upgraded recently to postgis 2.4 which change GROUP BY
behavior
when it comes to geometries [1]?
Geometries in 2.4 are no more grouped using bbox comparison but using
strict equality (st_equals)

[1]http://blog.cleverelephant.ca/2017/09/postgis-operators.html